Managing oncalls is one of the most difficult challenges residents most likely face during their residency, in this lecture we will explore some particular points that might help junior residents to cover an oncall safely and quality points directed to seniors in order to survive any overwhelming oncall.
- Understand the importance of oncall during the residency.
- Manage the time during an oncall and learn the best out of it.
- Recognize the role of Junior and Senior resident during an oncall.
- Apply some oncall scenarios.
- List of resources that enhance the knowledge.