Enrolling in this Lab Interpretation package allows you to access the following courses at a reduced price compared to purchasing the individual course price.
• Chemistry Lab Interpretation | 27-28/2/2018
• Hematology Lab Interpretation | 6-7/3/2018
• Serology Lab Interpretation | 27-28/3/2018
Each course will discuss its own lab tests and interpret the results in a clinical scenario form. Don’t wait too long, join the course and start learning now!
- To discuss the pathophysiology of renal panel, CBC, blood films and viral serology tests.
- To discover the abnormalities and diseases detected by abnormal tests.
- To discuss some laboratory test reports and practice report interpretation using specific examples.
27 Feb 201807:00 PM to 09:00 PM
06 Mar 201807:00 PM to 09:00 PM
27 Mar 201807:00 PM to 09:00 PM