1. Appreciate the need for sub-grouping patient with low back pain ans assigning them to specific treatments from which they are most likely to respond.
2. Distinguish between classification based treatment and traditional pathoanatomic based diagnosis and treatment .
3. Be able to utilize the self reported questionnaire and history to identify the presence of red and yellow flags .
4. Distinguish among patient with low back pain who would be classified for manipulation , stabilization , specific exercises nerve mobilization and traction classification .
5. Prevent recurrences and the transition to chronic LBP.
6. Integrate effective therapeutic excises and patient education in the intervention of individual with low back dysfunction.
7. Master the hand on techniques.
Different Price By Specialty