Update your knowledge about Acute Coronary Syndrome with this lecture that will focus on pathophysiology, calculation risk score for patients, and evidence-based treatment strategies.
Online interactive lecture for 2 hours talking about ACS and how to manage it based on the updated guidelines
By the end of the session, learners should be able to:
- Recognize the pathophysiology of myocardial infarction (MI), risk factors and definitions.
- Identify and assess patients risks.
- Formulate evidence-based treatment strategies.
- Provide an optimal patient based pharmacological and monitoring plan.
- Define the duration of oral antiplatelet.