We live in an age where the pace of technological development is accelerating and has touched every aspect of our lives. Different interventions have been raised to support the adoption of digital health solutions through both private and non-profit sectors. These interventions enhance employability by creating new career pathways. Acceleration in the digital health field has raised many questions from students, healthcare practitioners and entrepreneurs alike. They are questioning career projections, opportunities for start ups, as well as challenges and barriers they may face them in this new era.
We all believe that improvement and investment in digital health will continue. So, let's have an idea about emerging technologies worldwide that are shaping the future of health care and what has been implemented locally.
Join us now in our upcoming conference "Health in the Digital Era 2" to find out what is happening and investigate opportunities for your own future in this space.
Participants interested in presenting at the conference are invited to submit an abstract through this link:
- Apply now https://bit.ly/33orc0G
- Deadline for all abstract submissions: 25/12/2019
The Conference deliberations will be on the following themes:
- Entrepreneurship In Digital Health
- Digital Health Career Pathways
- Emerging technologies in Healthcare industry
- Local Context Applications of Digital Health
The conference objectives:
1. Present lessons learned from Digital Health projects
2. Explore Digital Health Entrepreneurship startup opportunities
3. Enlighten future and current practitioners on digital health career pathways
4. Discover emerging technologies that are shaping the future of healthcare.
5. Highlight Local Context Applications of Digital Health