It is crucial to bring together all health professionals involved in patients' rehabilitation journeys in order to exchange experiences and research findings so that we can improve the patient journey and outcomes.
As a premier interdisciplinary platform, this conference provides researchers, practitioners, and educators with the opportunity to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns in rehabilitation and technology.
Get up to speed on the latest treatment technologies and explore Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation to improve the mobility and functionality of the affected person. It aims to treat cognition, communication, and body function impairments to promote mobility.
By the end of this conference, the learners will be able to:
- Identify the latest updates in rehabilitation disciplinary
- Recognize how to approach and manage common diseases in different stages of the disease's course
- Clarifying the specialist teams, who can provide rehabilitation and caring patients.
- Describe the latest new technology and technique in the rehabilitation specialty
- Highlight the importance of using standardized outcome measures.
ALS - Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Rehabilitation interdisciplinary/ Integrated plan of care
New technologies in the Rehabilitation field