2019 Saudi Laboratory and Diagnostics Congress is a leading platform that gathers experts in the field of clinical
laboratory and diagnostics and will discuss latest advancements and international guidelines regarding key issues
such as efficient lab management tools, quality indicators and guidelines, Total lab automation and its impact on
efficiency and patient safety, the fundamental role of effective diagnostic tools in blood banks, managing a successful
Point of Care Testing Unit, and hot topics in clinical diagnostics.
You will have the chance to meet and connect with the leading local, regional and international experts, such as
laboratory directors, technology experts, quality professionals, biologists, pathologists, chemists, technologists and
other health allied professionals.
• Hear top regional and international experts discussing the global advances in laboratory medicine.
• Receive the latest updates regarding common laboratory and diagnostics tools.
• Review the best strategies for the diagnosis of diseases.
• Gain Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit hours.
• Network, meet and build relationships with peers in the field of laboratory and diagnostics to build relationships
and exchange knowledge.
• Participate in practical workshops designed to help you overcome the key challenges facing medical
professionals in the laboratory
Different Price By Specialty