An emergency crash course is an online interactive course, comprised of continuous five days, discussing the most common cases in the emergency setting presented by qualified speakers.
The following cases will be covered during the course:
- Skin Rash in Pediatric
- SVT in Pediatric
- Management of a child with head trauma
- Septic shock in Pediatric
- Minor procedures in pediatric emergency medicine
- How to manage emergency department tips and tricks
To obtain CME credits (10 hours) you need to attend the course live.
Don't wait too long, join the course and start learning now!
It is an interactive online sessions which encouraging the interaction style between the participants and the speaker. about four days, two hour per day, in each day different topic will be discovered.
By the end of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Recognize the most common pediatric emergency cases.
- Clarify how to approach the most common pediatric emergency cases.
- Discuss the effective management of those emergency cases.