Clinical Practice Update is an online 3-days conference that provides a comprehensive review of recent advances in the management of acute and chronic medical illnesses. The conference content is designed to be practical, focused, and relevant to the physician’s day-to-day practice in patient management at ambulatory care settings. Distinctive speakers have been chosen to present in the conference. The scientific content of the conference is provided via lectures, workshops, and open discussions in an advanced platform of virtual training and education.
Use this coupon code (AACME35) for 35% discount.
* Conference: 20,21 September 2020 [Accredited with 18 CME Hours], [Registration for the conference is only permitted for: physician, Residents, Nurse, Dentist, MLT, Pharmacist, OT, Intern, and students]
* Workshop: 22 September 2020 [Accredited with 8 CME Hours] , [Registration for the workshop is only permitted for: physician, Nurse, Dentist, Intern, and students]
To obtain CME credits you need to attend the conference live.
- Chronic disease management
- Acute illness approach
- Mental disease management
- Update participants in the latest advances in acute and chronic conditions management
- Discussion of different case scenarios and clinical presentations
- Review of latest pharmacotherapy and nonpharmacological treatment modalities
- Interpretation of common lab findings and management approach