Are you interested in scientific research?
This Introduction to the Principles of Clinical Research series prepared to train medical students and residents on how to effectively conduct clinical research. The series emphasizes on the spectrum of basics to practice the research process by highlighting, study design, protocol preparation, patient collecting data, adherence assurance, ethical and legal issues, and more.
This series will be presented by Dr. Nahid Sherbini, she's Certified from Harvard Medical School in Principles & Practice of Clinical Research
Don't wait, join us now and start learning!
By the completion of this series of lectures, Candidates will be able to:
1. Recognize the basics of epidemiologic methods and study designs.
2. Describe the ethical view in clinical human subject research, including the role of Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) and writing the IRB Approval proposal.
3. Real Practice to start your research and write it.
4. Realize important publication tips and tricks"
Lectures will be conducted on a weekly basis.
Series of Lectures:
1. Reading the Research Paper
2. Introduction to Evidence-Based Medicine
3. Introduction to the Clinical Research
- Identifying problems for research
- Prioritizing problems for research
- Formulation of research objectives/study question
4. Review of Available Literature and Writing Your Paper
5. IRB Proposal and Ethical Consideration in Research
6. Study Designs
- Sampling techniques
- Transforming study questions into variables
- Graphical and table presentation of data
7. How to do a Journal Club? Critical Appraisal
Enrolling in this package allows you to access the 7 lectures series at a reduced price compared to purchasing the individual session price.
30 Oct 202110:00 AM to 12:00 PM
13 Nov 202104:00 PM to 06:00 PM
27 Nov 202104:00 PM to 06:00 PM
11 Dec 202104:00 PM to 06:00 PM
18 Dec 202104:00 PM to 06:00 PM
25 Dec 202104:00 PM to 06:00 PM
01 Jan 202204:00 PM to 06:00 PM