Laboratory findings can be a key piece of assessment to determine what is occurring within the body of a patient. There are many tests that can be done. The most common tests include chemistry panels, hematology (such as the complete blood count and blood films), applications of serology blood tests. This package will take a close look at these components. The sessions will be illustrated with just enough detail to help you figure out a systematic way to approach them. It emphasizes real-world applications and moves knowledge from theory to practice.
- Renal function test
- Liver function test
- Bone profile test
- ِElectrolyte tests
- General serology tests
- Allergy tests
- Infectious diseases tests
- Complete blood count (Anemia & leukemia workups)
- Hemoglobin electrophoresis
Interactive online course of 5 days duration, a total of 10 hours contain different common cases in chemistry, hematology, and immunology to be interpreted, discussed and answered by the participants.
Starting this edition, case study management will be added to all cases.
To obtain CME credits (11 hours) you need to attend the course live.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Describe the common types of tests in chemistry, hematology, and Immunology
- Identify the most common case scenarios
- Introduce the principle of correlation between the Clinical finding and Laboratory
- Interpret the common laboratory results
29 Sep 201908:00 PM to 10:00 PM
30 Sep 201908:00 PM to 10:00 PM
01 Oct 201908:00 PM to 10:00 PM
02 Oct 201908:00 PM to 10:00 PM
06 Oct 201908:00 PM to 10:00 PM